Sunday, December 5, 2010

O Im striving for improvement

On my way home tonight, as I sat quietly in the car... I ofcourse AM drowsy but i was also thinking. Reflecting.  Growing a stronger appreciation.  I can sincerely say.... im glad for how things have turned out in my life.  I want others to remember that if you TRULY love someone... You will accept them with their flaws and all and are willing to stick "through the ride" til the wheels fall off.  Throughout all of the ups and downs... I have grown stronger in alot of areas and am glad that things turned out the way it has within my 4+ years......Because it is true that the best things come to those that wait.  I'm not where i WANT to be but I'm more determined to get better at it.....
I have grown a bigger appreciation for my friends.  Some friends went from best friend to just friends. And others went from best friend to VERY best friend.  :)... and ofcourse there are those that went from friends to like family lol....
    
      From January to now... i have learned how to balance spending more time with my family and still being involved with Church and serving God.  I have learned on how to properly interact with people.  I have learned that I need to get over myself lol sometimes... ;) ... I have been reminded greatly that those that you THINK you will stick close to for a long time will not be there forever... Patience has increased in relationships... my job... school...finances. I have learned to be more giving.  I have been reminded of the importance of leading others to salvation.  I have been reminded and yet learned at the same time not to get my hopes up so high when even those that seem reliable don't come through.  There will be leaves, branches, and roots.  God Has been and is so good to me... Im undeserving of his love, mercy, and grace. ..... If it wasn't for the trials that I experienced that HE allowed... that HE KNEW I could handle... I wouldn't have come to my realization that i have now...

     My goal for next year:  I won't be the one that says, "2011 is gonna be my year" cuz basically... it seems repetitive that everyone says that EVERY year lol. What I will say is... I will try to be a better friend, a better listener, more obedient, more giving, more CONSISTENT, more strong willed, more patient, more responsible, more discipline (diet), reach out even more to the youth and try to become even more involved, use more of my talents for the LORD, mature spiritually, be a better friend, get a new job, seizures under better control, and to be a NEXT LEVEL CHRISTIAN. O and to be more sensitive to others feelings... even if it may hurt them (not become misleading)...lol! O and do better with communication.

     I know i know... i have a lot on my list but hey... obviously i have alot to get cracking on...So instead I'm gonna say, "Next year, O I'm striving for improvement."  Stay tuned.  We shall see if i make a big dent of progress.  That's what I should expect!  Good night.

LuvALeighD

P.S.  :) More sleep will be another on the list for next year lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment